Badgers Vs. Turtles was a turn-based mobile game built using the Unreal Development Kit. It was part of the Dare to be Digital competition in Scotland and the game was built over a very short period of two months. My role was the creation of art assets and implementation of all assets in-engine. The game was shown at an event in Dundee, Scotland where thousands of people got to play the game.
Tasks on BvT included.
- Creation of characters and environments (Along side with Steven Daord)
- Rigging and animation of characters (CAT)
- Setup of character and environment art assets in UE3
- Mobile optimisation
- Shader creation
- Particle effect creation
- Recording of dialogue and creation of audio effects
- Creation of promotional content